New Year Update

January 2012 update: Welcome to a new year and some new posts! I hope to reward my readers with regular updates now that the holidays are over. Keep reading and enjoy! Please leave a comment or two, if you feel inspired ;o)

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Some of My Music

Feel free to watch the movies or just listen to the tracks. I only made slide shows, as I didn't
know how to upload audio alone. All pictures are taken by me, except the last video, which is a collection of themed pics from the internet when I was researching a tattoo.

Instrumental #1


Rip My Heart Out


Instrumental #2




This last is just an amalgamation of the photos I downloaded from the internet when I was researching what I wanted for my tattoo...which, btw, I never got.
My Sweet Disease

No comments:

Post a Comment